Medical interpreters act as conduit between patients and medical professionals. Aside from proficient knowledge of medical terminology, medical interpreters have to be aware of any cultural differences that could lead to misunderstandings. Our team not only has command over the language but is aware of cultural nuances. We are highly skilled and diligent about our duties in this sensitive field. Our specialization:
- Areas covered: AME, IME, QME
- Psychological Evaluations, Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Re-Evaluations, Conference Calls, Chiropractic/Physiotherapy, Neurology
- Provide interpretation for large hospitals like Stanford, O’Connor etc and private Medical Offices.
- Also provide interpretation for Psychological Evaluations.
- Clinical Trials : Cognitive Debriefings
- Sight Translation of Medical Documents: Our professional interpreting staff is qualified to assist you in the sight translation of any kind of medical document, including prescriptions, medical charts and records, or INSURANCE information. For example, our on-site interpreters can explain how to correctly fill out medical forms to your patients.